We are currently recruiting Registered Nurses to work night shifts from 20:00 to 08:00.
Maesbrook Care Home is a 44 bedded nursing home for General Elderly residents. Applications are welcome from nurses with or without nursing home experience as full training will be provided with three accompanied induction shifts to become familiar with our electronic systems for both medication administration and resident care files.
What we can do for you:
- £20.00 per hour with paid breaks included
- NMC annual registration fee reimbursed and an additional £70 paid on completion of all mandatory training.
- A £1000 payment for joining us payable after 6 months (minimum 24 hours per week contract)
- Nurses can safely undertake aerosol generating procedures accessing FPP3 masks and FPP2 masks for care staff are used during a covid outbreak for improving our infection control measures.
- Annual Leave is paid pro rata and should Bank Holidays be worked these are paid at time and a half rate.
What we are doing for our residents:
- A full-size indoor Blu-ray cinema complete with surround sound
- An alcohol bar facility
- Literature reading sessions arranged by The Mary Webb Society
- State-of-the-art sensory bathing facility
- In-bedroom technology to promote resident independence to open/close window blinds etc.
- Staff time spent talking with our residents is our most valued activity, to enable this to happen we are effectively paperless for care delivery and many of our air mattresses have already been replaced with fully automatic systems so repositioning schedules are almost eliminated.
For an application form please contact Jackie Hoyle, Maesbrook Deputy Manager Tel 01743 241474 or email: email@example.com
Recommend a friend!!
If you know anyone who may be interested in a nursing role at Maesbrook, we are currently offering a Recommend a Friend scheme. Once your recommended friend has been working at Maesbrook for a minimum 6 months we will reward you with a payment of £1000.
Terms and conditions apply.
If you would like to apply to join us, please email your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, if you would like further information, please give us a call on 01743 241474 or email: email@example.com